Telephone consultation is offered as a part of our cancer care navigation services for free.
It may be an option for you if:
- an issue or situation is so complex that it is better communicated by personal contact.
- the issue is very confusing; the telephone consultation will promote better understanding.
- multiple family members want to be involved at the same time.
- there is an abundance of questions, they can all be answered in real time.
- there is sense of urgency; the telephone consultation is most efficient.
To schedule a telephone consultation:
1. Register for a free account. If you have not already done so, click here
2. Then complete the short health profile. Once you complete the five questions, you will be able to send a message to a nurse. The nurse will arrange a date and time with you to talk on the telephone.
3. If you cannot do this online, please call (919) 267.3657 for an appointment.
"At a time when our world had suddenly changed for the worst, our nurse consultant became our guiding light to help us make crucial decisions."
- Bill and Jane N.
Breast Cancer Survivor, North Carolina